- Cover Photo: Exploration drilling at Newmont's Leeville deposit on the Carlin trend, Eureka County, July, 2007, http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/slides/slides.php?f=mmo
- Causey, Douglas J., and Frank, David G., "Mining Claim Activity on Federal Land in the Contiguous United States, 1976 through 2004," U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Data Series 228, 2006. July, 2007, http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/2006/228/
- Davis, David A., "2005 Active Mines Database," Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Open-File Report 06-18d, 2005.
- Driesner, D., and Coyner, A., Major Mines of Nevada 2004; Mineral Industries in Nevada's Economy, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication P-16. 2005.
- Energy Information Administration, Annual Energy Outlook 2007. With Projections to 2030,. Washington, DC, 2007. July, 2007, http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/aeo/index.html
- Energy Information Administration Renewable Energy Annual, 2005 Edition, Washington, D.C. 2007. July 2007, http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/solar.renewables/page/rea_data/rea_sum.html
- ESRI, "What's New in ESRI Data and Maps," ArcGIS9.2 Desktop Help, July, 2007, http://webhelp.esri.com/arcgisdesktop/9.2/index.cfm?TopicName=What's_new_in_ESRI_Data_and_Maps
- Finney, Stanley C., Berry, William B., Cooper John D, Ripperdan, Robert L., Sweet, Walter C., Jacobson, Stephen R., Soufiane, Azzedine, Achab, Aicha, and Noble, Paula J., "Late Ordovician mass extinction: A new perspective from stratiographic sections in central Nevada," Geology 27:3 (1999).
- Geology.com, Geological Time Scale, August, 2007, http://geology.com/time.htm
- Garside, L.J., Hess, R.H., Fleming, K.L., and Weimer, B.S., 1988, Oil and Gas Developments in Nevada, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Bulletin 104, 1988.
- Hess, R.H., "Nevada Oil and Gas Well Database Map," Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Open-File Report 2001-07, includes New Open-File Report 2004-1, 2007.
- Hess, R.H. and Johnson, G., 2000, "County Digital Geologic Maps, 1:250,000 scale," Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Open-File Report 97-1, Year 2000 release
- Lumos and Associates, Inc. "Eureka County, Nevada Socioeconomic Conditions and Trends Update 2006" October, 2006, http://www.yuccamountain.org/trends06/cover.htm
- Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology, "Oil and gas wells drilled in Nevada," 2007. July 2007, http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/lists/oil/oil.htm
- Paleontological Society, Society of Vertebrate Paleontology, United States Geological Survey, University of California Museum of Paleontology, "Nevada Paleontology," Paleontology Portal, July 2007, www.paleoportal.org
- Price, J.G., " Geology of Nevada", in Betting on Industrial Minerals: Proceedings of the 39th Forum on the Geology of Industrial Minerals, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication 33, 2003. July 2007, http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/dox/dox.htm
- Price, J.G., and Meeuwig, R.O, "Overview" in The Nevada Mineral Industry, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication MI-2005, 2006.
- Roberts, R.J., Montgomery, K.M., and Lehner, R.E., Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology, Geology and Mineral Resources of Eureka County, Nevada, NBMG Bulletin 64, 1967.
- Tingley, J.V., "Major Precious Metal Deposits, " in The Nevada Mineral Industry in 2003, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication MI-2003, 2004.
- Tingley, J.V., "Metals." in The Nevada Mineral Industry in 200, 3Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication MI-2003, 2004.
- Tingley, J.V., Mining Districts - Report 47, Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Report R47d, 1998.
- US Department of Energy, Administration Office of Coal, Nuclear, Electric and Alternate Fuels, "Renewable Energy Annual 1996, Appendix D: Environmental Impacts of Geothermal Energy," Washington, DC., 1996. July 2007 http://www.eia.doe.gov/cneaf/solar.renewables/renewable.energy.annual/appd.html
- Vanderburg, William O., Mines of Lander and Eureka Counties, a reissue of U.S. Bureau of Mines Information Circulars 7043, issued in 1939, and 7022, originally issued in 1938. Nevada Publications, Las Vegas, 1988.